1. Pre-heat oven to 140deg C. Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Sieve top flour, corn flour and milk powder.
3. Cream butter and milo for about three minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
4. Put in top flour, cornflour and milk powder and beat for about one minute to form dough.
5. Divide dough into 10g each. Put three chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
6. Insert two pieces of Koko Krunch to form the ‘ears’, chocolate rice for the “eyes”, and a chocolate chip in the centre for the ‘nose’.
7. Bake at 140 deg C for about 25 minutes. Depending on your oven, it may take another 5 to 10 minutes more for the cookies to be ready.
8. Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
makes about 48 cookies
source : http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com/
- resep dendeng basah tahan lama
- resep kebab sederhana
- resep milo doggie cookies
- resep kue kering milo dogies cookies
- resep kue crunch
- aneka resep cookies lucu
- jual kue coco crunch
- gambar kue coco crunch
- aneka resp doggy cookies
- resep mini doggie milo